New Fashion Trends...

January 25, 2013

Today I was excited to have a little Fun with my sister. We went to the mall! I've been having withdrawals since trying to save money. I was quite disappointed with the new collections though. There's a new trend that I really can't stand: graphic sweaters. Here's a few examples:



Seriously? These are from some of my favorite ADULT stores and they have butterflies and hearts all over them. Gross.

Another trend in Fashion that I noticed whilst shopping: neons. This isn't a new trend, but it's back for spring.  I am not a fan, it looks tacky in my opinion.
It's hard to tell, but this is a neon sweater. The words neon and sweater should never describe the same item.


This is a neon blazer. A neon blazer. I don't think I need to explain this horror.

Post a Comment

Latest Instagrams

© Catherine Day Dreams. Design by FCD.